Dzimbahwe self-catering guest lodge, set in lush gardens is a newly introduced Self Catering home in Victoria Falls. It boats neat and evergreen garden area, large sparking swimming pool, outside gazebo with own kitchen and mini bar. Dzimbahwe self-catering home features 2 apartments each with 1 ensuite master bedroom, 2 twin rooms with share ablutions, a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge with DSTV. Dzimbahwe self-catering apartments can accommodate up to 6 guests in each apartment. Dzimbahwe is self-catering is ideal for groups or families wishing to explore Victoria Falls from a quite low density suburb.
- Return airport transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and the hotel.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in your chosen room type at the Dzimbahwe Guest House, including breakfast daily.
- A Guided Tour of The Falls (Zimbabwean side), including transfers.
- A Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi, including transfers, set-menu dinner & local beverages.
- One Dinner and Entertainment at The Boma – Place of Eating, including transfers.
Optional extra activities, Lunches not mentioned, all drinks except where specified otherwise, Items of a personal nature, including laundry, Telephone, fax and internet connectivity, Gratuities, Visas if required & Travel insurance.
Park Entry Fees as follows: Falls tour – $30pp, Cruise – $10pp, Helicopter Flights – $12pp
|Validity||Type||Standard room||Executive Room|
|Per person sharing||US $221|
|Per person single||US $294|
|Per Child sharing||US$117|
|High Season||Per Person Sharing|
|Per Single Person|
*Please note that some activities may require a minimum of 2 pax to depart, subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply*