Gorges Lodge is a mere 30 minute drive from Victoria Falls town and offers a unique Victoria Falls experience from a peaceful and idyllic base on the edge of the Batoka Gorge – a perfect choice for your Victoria Falls safari adventure! Gorges is famous for its spectacular views, described by some as the best in southern Africa, and whether you are enjoying a cup of coffee at sunrise on your private veranda or a cool refreshment by the pool at sunset, you will be constantly drawn to the stunning vistas provided by the Batoka Gorge and the rushing of the Zambezi River below.
Gorges Lodge 3 Days 2 Nights Package
- Return airport transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and Gorges Lodge
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a standard room at Gorges Lodge, including dinner, bed & breakfast daily.
- A Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi, including transfers, snacks & local beverages
- A Guided Tour of The Fall (Zimbabwean side), including transfers, rain coats and bottled water
- Daily Transfer to Victoria Falls Activities
- Visit to the local village
- School tour (not available during school holidays)
- Evening traditional dancing show
- Gorge-edge walk with snacks
- Black eagle viewing with sundowners and snacks.
Optional accommodation upgrades, Optional extra activities, flights, Lunches and Dinners not mentioned, all drinks except where specified otherwise, Items of a personal nature, including laundry, Telephone, fax and internet connectivity, Gratuities, Visas if required
Park Entry Fees as follows: Falls tour – $30pp, Cruise – $10pp, Helicopter Flights – $12pp
Rates excluding flights, Departs daily:
1 Jan – 31 Dec 2015
|Per person sharing||US $644|
|Per person single||US $837|