A’Zambezi River Lodge is located on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River within the periphery of the Zambezi National Park. The imaginative architecture with its sweeping curve of grass thatch blends well with the lush green lawns. A’Zambezi is the perfect retreat to relax and unwind in the quiet ambience of the African wild life, whilst enjoying renowned services.
- Return airport transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and the hotel.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Standard Room at A’Zambezi River Lodge, including breakfast daily.
- A Guided Tour of The Falls (Zimbabwean side), including transfers.
- Zambezi Sunset Cruise, including transfers, set snacks & local beverages.
- Boma Dinner at the Victoria Falls Safari lodge
Optional extra activities, Lunches not mentioned, all drinks except where specified otherwise, Items of a personal nature, including laundry, Telephone, fax and internet connectivity, Gratuities, Visas if required & Travel insurance. Park Entry Fees as follows: Falls tour – $30pp, Cruise – $12pp, Helicopter Flights – $14pp
|Validity||Type||Standard Back Facing||Standard River Facing|
|1 Jan – 31 Dec||Per person sharing||US $515||US $555|
|Per person single (traveling with others)||US $805||US $865|
|Single departure supplement||US $30||US $30|
*Please note that some activities may require a minimum of 2 pax to depart, subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply*