The lodge is 2km from the Falls and 1km from town. The lodge offers accommodation in 22 rooms, each with a private veranda overlooking the gardens. All rooms have en-suite showers, while 11 of the rooms have baths. The rooms include one family suite and eight inter-leading rooms as well as one room offering universal access. Facilities at the lodge include a swimming pool, and curio shop, while indoor and outdoor dining options are available. There is also a shuttle service to town and WiFi access in the rooms and main areas. In addition to the 4 star service at a 3 star price, Batonka Guest Lodge offers complimentary afternoon high tea.
- Return airport transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and the hotel.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in your chosen room type at the Batonka Guest Lodge, including breakfast daily.
- A Guided Tour of The Falls (Zimbabwean side), including transfers.
- A Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi, including transfers, set-menu dinner & local beverages.
- One Dinner and Entertainment at The Boma – Place of Eating, including transfers.
Optional extra activities, Lunches not mentioned, all drinks except where specified otherwise, Items of a personal nature, including laundry, Telephone, fax and internet connectivity, Gratuities, Visas if required & Travel insurance.
Park Entry Fees as follows: Falls tour – $30pp, Cruise – $10pp, Helicopter Flights – $12pp
Rates excluding flights, Departs daily:
|Validity||Type||Standard room||Executive Room|
|Per person sharing||US $221|
|Per person single||US $294|
|Per Child sharing||US$117|
|High Season||Per Person Sharing|
|Per Single Person|
*Please note that some activities require a minimum of 2 pax to depart, subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply*