Camelthorn is nestled in the cool woodlands on the southern edge of Ngamo’s famous Plains. Here, you will be treated to a truly memorable safari experience, in pure comfort and style. Enjoy al fresco dining under our ancient camelthorn tree, savour your morning coffee in front of a roaring fire, track herds of elephant by foot, and enjoy close up photography from inside our look-up blind. This flagship lodge ticks all the boxes for your authentic African safari experience.
- All meals, soft drinks, beers, wines & local spirits
- Return transfers from Sipepa Airstrip /Bomani airstrip or Ngamo siding
- Game activities as available including walks, drives, hide sits, all day excursions and night drives
- Hwange National Park entry fees
- Service of a guide on safari
- Visit to local village and tour of the village school (not available during school holidays)
|Validity||Type||Usual Rack Rate||Special Rack Rate|
Jan – Apr 2019
Nov – Dec 2019
|Per person sharing||US $1830||US $1220|
Children under the age of 7 are only allowed by special arrangement and providing parents sign a disclaimer. This is subject to restrictions, particularly to do with private dining options and a private vehicle for game drives and is at the sole discretion of lodge management. Children aged 12 and below pay 50% on accommodation and must share with an adult. They do not receive a discount on transfers of any kind. Up to 2 children may share with an adult (except at Jozibanini, only 1 child may share with an adult).
Cancellation policy for all lodges: 30 days + before travel = 75% refund; 16 – 29 days before travel = 50% refund; 8 – 15 days before travel = 25% refund; 0 – 7 days before travel or non arrivals = no refund.
*Please note that some activities may require a minimum of 2 pax to depart, subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply*