Gorges and Little Gorges is a mere 30 minute drive from Victoria Falls town and offers a unique Victoria Falls experience from a peaceful and idyllic base on the edge of the Batoka Gorge – a perfect choice for your Victoria Falls safari adventure!
At Gorges you can relax away from the hustle and bustle of Victoria Falls town – our peaceful guest accommodation is nestled in a landscaped garden that makes walking to your room a joy, and our staff are renowned for their warm hospitality.
Gorges is famous for its spectacular views, described by some as the best in southern Africa; whether you are enjoying a cup of coffee at sunrise on your private veranda or a cool refreshment by the pool at sunset, you will be constantly drawn to the stunning vistas provided by the Batoka Gorge and the rushing waters of the Zambezi River below.
- All meals, soft drinks, beers, wines & local spirits
- Return transfers from Victoria falls airport or town
- 1 return shuttle to Victoria Falls per night
- 2 activities per night.
Activities to choose from are:
- guided tour of Victoria Falls (Victoria Falls Park entry fees included)
- sundowner cruise (river usage fee included)
- guided tour of the craft village
- visit to the local village
- school tour (not available during school holidays)
- evening traditional dancing show
- gorge-edge walk with snacks
- black eagle viewing with sundowners and snacks (weather permitting).
|Validity||Type||Usual Rack Rate||Special Rack Rate|
Jan – Apr 2019
Nov – Dec 2019
|Per person sharing||US $1140||US $760|
Children under the age of 7 are only allowed by special arrangement and providing parents sign a disclaimer. This is subject to restrictions, particularly to do with private dining options and a private vehicle for game drives and is at the sole discretion of lodge management. Children aged 12 and below pay 50% on accommodation and must share with an adult. They do not receive a discount on transfers of any kind. Up to 2 children may share with an adult (except at Jozibanini, only 1 child may share with an adult).
Cancellation policy for all lodges: 30 days + before travel = 75% refund; 16 – 29 days before travel = 50% refund; 8 – 15 days before travel = 25% refund; 0 – 7 days before travel or non arrivals = no refund.
*Please note that some activities may require a minimum of 2 pax to depart, subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply*