The N1 Hotel Victoria Falls is conveniently located within walking distance of Victoria Falls, curio shops and shopping malls in the town center. The hotel is open 24 hours a day making late check-ins hassle free. Breakfast is provided separately, and the Hotel is within walking distance of most eateries in Victoria Falls. The N1 Victoria Falls Campsite located in the lush gardens of N1 Hotel Victoria Falls with the immaculate ablution blocks, lush green manicured lawns and a sparkling pool, camping trips are made as comfortable as possible. On site amenities include a laundry room, a Liquorama convenience store, braai areas and free WiFi access for campers. The campsite is secured with an electric fence, and there is ample parking for private and overland vehicles to park on site. The grounds are patrolled at night by a security company.
- Return airport transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and the hotel.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in your chosen room type at the N1 Hotel Victoria Falls, including breakfast daily.
- A Guided Tour of The Falls (Zimbabwean side), including transfers.
- A Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi, including transfers, set-menu dinner & local beverages.
- One Dinner and Entertainment at The Boma – Place of Eating, including transfers.
Optional extra activities, Lunches not mentioned, all drinks except where specified otherwise, Items of a personal nature, including laundry, Telephone, fax and internet connectivity, Gratuities, Visas if required & Travel insurance.
Park Entry Fees as follows: Falls tour – $30pp, Cruise – $10pp, Helicopter Flights – $12pp
|Validity||Type||Standard room||Executive Room|
|Per person sharing||US $221|
|Per person single||US $294|
|Per Child sharing||US$117|
|High Season||Per Person Sharing|
|Per Single Person|
*Please note that some activities require a minimum of 2 pax to depart, subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply*