For over 100 years, VIP’s from all around the world stayed at The Victoria Falls Hotel, where they are assured of privacy and care. An atmosphere steeped in history, combining the charm of the old with the comfort and convenience of today.
The historic Victoria Falls Hotel overlooks the Victoria Falls Bridge and the gorges below. The elegant decor and the old world charm of this gracious hotel is reflected in the wide colonial verandas and the Livingstone room with its superb cuisine.
Victoria Falls Hotel 6 Days 5 Nights
- Return airport transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and the hotel.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a chosen room type at the Victoria Falls Hotel, including breakfast daily.
- A Guided Tour of The Falls (Zimbabwean side), including transfers.
- A Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi, including transfers, set-menu dinner & local beverages.
- One Dinner and Entertainment at The Boma – Place of Eating, including transfers.
Optional accommodation upgrades, Optional extra activities, Lunches and Dinners not mentioned, all drinks except where specified otherwise, Items of a personal nature, including laundry, Telephone, fax and internet connectivity, Gratuities, Visas if required & Travel insurance.
Park Entry Fees as follows: Falls tour – $30pp, Cruise – $10pp, Helicopter Flights – $12pp
Note that some activities may require a minimum number of 2 passengers to depart.
Rates excluding flights, Departs daily:
|Validity||Type||Standard room||Deluxe room||Stables deluxe room*|
|1 Jan – 30 Jun||Per person sharing||US $1935||US $2100||US $2560|
|Per person single||US $2840||US $3160||US $4090|
|1 Jul – 31 Dec||Per person sharing||US $1990||US $2150||US $2650|
|Per person single||US $2910||US $3270||US $4235|
*Please note that some activities require a minimum of 2 pax to depart, subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply*