Bayete Victoria Falls Guest Lodge offers comfortable and affordable accommodation in the low density suburb of Victoria Falls. Bayete Guest lodge is situated in the heart of the Victoria Falls Residential Area. The lodge is 2 km from the Victoria Falls Centre and 22 km from the Victoria Falls International Airport. Central to the lodge is the large tear drop pool which is hugged by the Caldecott Boma and Ngwezi Tavern. Breakfast is served in the Caldecott Boma every day. Lunch and dinner are also available on special request and are delicious home cooked meals. Buffets and BBQ’s are available for group bookings or by special request.
- Return airport transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and the hotel.
- 5 nights’ accommodation in your chosen room type at the Bayete Guest lodge, including breakfast daily.
- A Guided Tour of The Falls (Zimbabwean side), including transfers.
- A Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi, including transfers, set-menu dinner & local beverages.
- One Dinner and Entertainment at The Boma – Place of Eating, including transfers.
Optional extra activities, Lunches not mentioned, all drinks except where specified otherwise, Items of a personal nature, including laundry, Telephone, fax and internet connectivity, Gratuities, Visas if required & Travel insurance.
Park Entry Fees as follows: Falls tour – $30pp, Cruise – $10pp, Helicopter Flights – $12pp
Rates excluding flights
|Validity||Type||Standard room||Executive Room|
|Low Season||Per person sharing||US $221|
|Per person single||US $294|
|Per Child sharing||US$117|
|High Season||Per Person Sharing|
|Per Single Person|
*Please note that some activities require a minimum of 2 pax to depart, subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply*