Shearwater Explorers Village Lodges & Campsite is located merely 400m from the Victoria Falls, 100m from the epicentre of the Victoria Falls town with its craft and craft & curio markets, bohemian cafes and overlooking a natural African bush panorama the Shearwater Explorers Village is the perfect “Base Camp” Comprising of 5 bespoke Overland camping sites modern ablution facilities and 16 private chalets, shortly expanding to 36, the Village represents budget accommodation at its finest – clean, cool, relaxing, elegant, excellent traditional food, ice cold drinks and exceptionally friendly hosts ready to welcome you and guide you through your Victoria Falls experience.
- Return airport transfers between Victoria Falls Airport and the hotel.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in your chosen room type at the Shearwater Explorers Village, including breakfast daily.
- A Guided Tour of The Falls (Zimbabwean side), including transfers.
- Boma Dinner at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- A Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi, including transfers, set-menu dinner & local beverages.
Optional extra activities, Lunches not mentioned, all drinks except where specified otherwise, Items of a personal nature, including laundry, Telephone, fax and internet connectivity, Gratuities, Visas if required & Travel insurance.
Park Entry Fees as follows: Falls tour – $30pp, Cruise – $10pp, Helicopter Flights – $12pp
Rates excluding flights, Departs daily for flights visit https://www.visitzim.com
|Validity||Type||Standard Chalet||Dom Tents|
|1 Jan – 31 Dec||Per person sharing||US $438||US $346|
|Per person single||US $498||US $380|
*Please note that some activities may require a minimum of 2 pax to depart, subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply*