Ursula’s Homestead, located on the Stanley & Livingstone Private Game Reserve, is an intimate retreat – ideal for families and friend groups. The homestead is a smaller, more private option than its sister property the Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel and can be booked out on an exclusive basis. Ursula’ s Homestead is an intimate, private retreat located on the magnificent Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve next to the 5 Star Stanley & Livingstone Lodge – a mere 10 minutes from the Victoria Falls. It is perfectly suited to families and small groups looking to book the entire camp, Ursula’s Homestead is located in the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserves which offers guests the opportunity to experience unique activities hosted on the reserve; such as lion walks, night game drives, bush dinners and interactive elephants-back safaris.
- Scheduled shared Victoria Falls Airport transfers, and scheduled shared Victoria Falls Town transfers – 3 transfers per day.
- 15% VAT; 2% Government Levy; Emergency Medical Evacuation.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a chosen room type at Ursula’ s Homestead, including breakfast daily.
- A Guided Tour of The Falls (Zimbabwean side), including transfers.
- Game drive & bush dinner, including transfers.
- One Dinner and Entertainment at The Boma – Place of Eating, including transfers.
Optional accommodation upgrades, Optional extra activities, Lunches and Dinners not mentioned, all drinks except where specified otherwise, Items of a personal nature, including laundry, Telephone, fax and internet connectivity, Gratuities, Visas if required & Travel insurance.
Park Entry Fees as follows: Falls tour – $30pp, Cruise – $10pp, Helicopter Flights – $12pp
Note that some activities may require a minimum number of 2 passengers to depart.
Rates excluding flights
|Validity||Type||Single room||Double room|
|21 Dec – 3 Jan 2019||Per person sharing||US $||US $168|
|Per person single||US $252||US $|
|4 Jan – 31 March 2019||Per person sharing||US $1990||US $164|
|Per person single||US $164||US $|
|01 Apr – 31 Oct 2019||Per person sharing||US $181|
|Per person single||US $272|
|01 Nov – 20 Dec 2019||Per person sharing||US $199|
|Per person single||US $199|
*Please note that some activities require a minimum of 2 pax to depart, subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply*